Q. What is the library's computer use policy?
Basic guidelines for computer use at KDL include:
- A 60-minute time limit on all standard public computer terminals
- Time limits may be extended under exceptional circumstances
- Internet access for those under 18 yrs. of age is filtered
- You are required to sign up for computer access at some branch locations.
- Printing from computers is $.15 per page for black-and-white print-outs and $1 per page for color.
- Patrons must have a library card from a Lakeland Cooperative library in order to use KDL computers. Temporary Internet guest cards for non-residents may be issued at the judgment of KDL staff.
View the full Guidelines for Computer Use.
Thank you for using AskKDL, Kent District Library's information and help service!
Search our knowledge base above to find answers to frequently asked questions, or submit a new question below. You can also chat with us, email us, call us, or text us. We're here to help!