Q. What should I do if my KDL card is lost or stolen?


Please report your card as lost or stolen by calling us at 616-784-2007.

KDL cardholders may receive a free replacement card at any time, at any KDL branch. Please bring photo ID when you visit us for a replacement card.

If you live outside of the KDL service area, please visit your home library to replace your card.

Need help? Call us at 616-784-2007.


  • Last Updated Oct 24, 2019
  • Views 146
  • Answered By Jared Seigel

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Thank you for using AskKDL, Kent District Library's information and help service!

Search our knowledge base above to find answers to frequently asked questions, or submit a new question below. You can also chat with us, email us, call us, or text us. We're here to help!