Q. Does the Cascade branch have a meeting room?


The Wisner Center is available for public use by the Cascade Charter Township. Please see this link for rules, regulations and scheduling information.

An application must be turned in to the Township and approved in order to reserve the Wisner Center.


  • Last Updated May 31, 2017
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Jared Seigel

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Thank you for using AskKDL, Kent District Library's information and help service!

Search our knowledge base above to find answers to frequently asked questions, or submit a new question below. You can also chat with us, email us, call us, or text us. We're here to help!